вторник, 21 марта 2017 г.

I just love to see pictures of homes with brightly colored doors!  Especially when the owners bravely choose a completely unexpected color (think: coral, violet, or chartreuse) and it really works with the overall style of their home, then I’m truly smitten.  I’ve shared some of my favorite colors and inspiration for exterior doors here. …


I just love to see pictures of homes with brightly colored doors!  Especially when the owners bravely choose a completely unexpected color (think: coral, violet, or chartreuse) and it really works with the overall style of their home, then I’m truly smitten.  I’ve shared some of my favorite colors and inspiration for exterior doors here. …

Original article and pictures take https://fourgenerationsoneroof.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий